To troubleshoot certain issues, increased logging may be recommended by Infogix Support.
The instructions below outline the steps required to update debug logging of a specific class. To enable system-wide debug logging, please review Enabling DEBUG logging on all levels for the Distributed Products.
- Access the Infogix Administrative Console
- Click on the “Logging” link on the left hand side, located within the “Diagnostics” option(s)
- Click New Category
- Enter the class provided by Infogix Support as the Name. Ensure there are no extra spaces before or after the text value. The class will vary but the general syntax will look similar to the following:
- Unless instructed by Infogix Support otherwise, leave the Severity setting set to DEBUG.
- Unless instructed by Infogix Support otherwise, check "iitap" in the list of Log Outputs. This will set the DEBUG messages for the specified class to output to Assure's standard igx logs. A completed new category will look similar to the following:
- Click Save
- Perform the necessary testing with the debug setting enabled.
- Once testing is completed and Infogix Support has the new log files, it is recommended to click the "Restore Default Configuration" button to revert the changes. This will prevent the logs from having excess details after testing has completed.