The bottom-half of the support website home page has been rearranged and decluttered to make relevant information more accessible. A summary of the changes are below:
- The Product Announcements section was renamed to Announcements.
- The Featured tab within the What's Happening section has been moved to within the Announcements section. Viewing featured articles no longer requires an extra click.
- A new Website Announcement section has been added within Announcements to track website updates, such as this one.
- The Announcements sections now display the most recent product version updates instead of the each product's most recent six announcements.
- The featured article list has been cleaned up from 25 articles to 6 articles. The articles and quantity of articles displayed as featured articles will change over time based upon new or popular content.
- The What's Happening section now solely contains the Recent Activity section. This section contains the same information as before: a real-time feed of new Knowledge Base articles, new article comments, new Community posts, and new post comments.
- The What's Happening section and Announcements sections have had their locations swapped. The What's Happening section is more dynamic than the Announcement and is now more easily found as the left-column.
A sample screenshot of the new design is below:
If you have any feedback or recommendations, please comment below.