This article is used for how to restrict access to users for Business Assets and this can be done by thru Permissions by making config changes in Responsibilities.
Here is the example and the steps:
Example: Infogix has a users who have a need for Modify/read or Modify/delete or only Modify rights. Currently, only admins have all three rights in environment. And we would like to give only edit permissions for this through responsibilities for non-admin user . Currently only admin can change the all three permissions .
1) Create a group and add the users to the group
2) Create Responsibility and add the Business Asset to that responsibility
In screen print you can see the Responsibility name as "Permission Responsibility" and the "Permission test" is a Business Asset
3) Here is the step where we need to select which permission we need to select this can be done by under Asset Assignment section . You need to double click the Business Asset and then you need to select whether you want Modify/Delete or Read permissions. In this example i have selected Read Permissions
4) Create Ownership rule for following Responsibility and give the name and select appropriate Business Asset
And also fill the "Then Filters" section where we can select the group that which we created in first step .
Select the group so that only that users can have the access to the particular Business Asset and Save .
5) Then logon to the Non admin user and go the Business Asset and you can see only read permission for that user .
6) Where as for Admin user , you will see all three permissions .Please check below screen print for reference.
This is the method for restricting users for Business Assets. I hope this helps.