For WildFly deployments only, the data source properties are used to create an external data source. Infogix Assure and Infogix Perceive use the datasource.properties configuration file. Work with your database administrator to obtain the necessary values for the data source properties. You can have multiple external data sources; use one set of properties for each external data source.
- Navigate to the following directory:
- Open and edit the datasource.properties file for your external data source parameters.
- Once the datasource.properties file is successfully configured, perform a deploy.
- Once the above steps are completed, you can logon to the Wildfly admin console to test the connection as shown in the below screenshots
- You can also navigate to the layout within Assure and test the JNDI connection: