Starting in Infogix ER 9.3, the product replaced Oracle Java (see annoucement) in its rich client. The product now uses AWS and Corretto and IcedTea-Web as replacements to continue seamless operations for the users.
With replacing Oracle there are a number of steps that need to take place prior to adopting Infogix ER 9.3. The attached PDF walks through those steps.
Infogix ER Client Installer:
- Installs AWS Corretto 8 JVM and IcedTea-Web to Windows 10 desktops
- Replaces Oracle Java 8 and Java Web Start, while supporting the same deployment model and protocol
- Users have the option for command line or GUI driven installs
- The installation folder and ER server URL are configurable
- Multiple Rich Client installation/versions can be installed on same desktop
- A Rich Client installation can be launched against different servers (on same release version) after install