The Support policy section are standard for customers who have an active support plan. Freemium products, such as Analyze Desktop, have their own support policy defined within the SLA section of the Analyze Product Lifecycle article. Customized support plans may override portions of this article.
The Infogix Support Policy includes the items below as part of owning any Infogix product:
- Infogix Product Support
- Patches and/or workaround for defects* **
- Support for Infogix-provided technologies, such as, Wildfly, Perceive Studio and Vertica***
- Product Enhancement Requests
- New Product Versions
- New product version downloads are provided free of charge* and are available in our Download sections of the Analyze, DQ+, ACR, LAE and Assure/Insight/Perceive/ER Knowledge bases
* Infogix will also provide free patch installation and product upgrade services if the product is hosted on the Infogix Cloud. Otherwise customers are responsible for patch installation and product upgrades.
** Product defects are patched if the product version is in standard support, otherwise a workaround is provided. Each product version's end of support are available in the Analyze Lifecycle, DQ+ Lifecycle, Govern Lifecycle, ACR lifecycle, LAE lifecycle and Assure/Insight/Perceive/ER Lifecycle articles.
*** Customers assume support responsibility of reconfigured or replaced technologies
Infogix Customer Support utilizes a follow-the-sun approach to serve customers across the world, with Support teams based out of the United States, Ireland and India. Each geographical Support team follows the same training and processes, and are equipped to support each product.
- Support Tickets (for product defects / issues)
- Community Forums (for user-to-user or user-to-Infogix discussions regarding product features and capabilities, including product enhancement requests)
- Knowledge Base (for product downloads, commonly asked questions and “Tips & Tricks” articles)
Unsure where to route your request? Use our Ask a question form, which will automatically route your request to one of the locations above.
- 24x7 Production Down Support via +1 (630) 505-1890
- All other requests are handled weekdays between 7am-5pm (customer local time)
Infogix Customer Support uses Zendesk as our ticket tracking tool and as the framework for our support website.
Tickets contain the key information, including:
- Customer participant names and contact information
- Description of the issue as well as the full chronology of support activities
- Notes on all communication between Infogix and the customer
The objective of Precisely Support is to provide effective case management that avoids time-critical situations as much as possible. However, we’ve implemented a comprehensive case escalation process for situations that call for extra attention.
We have defined specific rules and criteria against which we can monitor a case’s status and/or progress. Every situation is different, but particular circumstances can determine, or common indicators can reveal, when additional management attention is required on any one case.
Our philosophy also mandates that customers have an avenue for communicating a serious concern, especially in situations when production must be halted. This deserves an escalated level of support. You can initiate the escalation process through direct contact with a Precisely Support Engineer.
While we have a robust escalation process in place, we always emphasize the resolution of issues as early as possible through the appropriate allocation of resources. Additional resources or escalation are at the discretion of Precisely.
Standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The SLAs in this section are standard for customers who have an active support plan. Freemium products, such as Analyze Desktop, have their own policies defined within the Analyze Product Lifecycle article.
SLAs are based upon the Severity and Priority of the issue.
Severity measures the impact of an issue based upon the criteria below:
- Production environment is offline/down or all processing within a Production environment is halted
- An issue Production or a Production clone environment that either causes a widespread deviation in expected functionality or a severe business impact
- A non-Production environment is offline/down or all processing within a non-Production environment is halted
- An issue within any environment that causes a deviation in expected functionality that aren't categorized as Critical or Major
- All other requests not categorized as a higher severity, such as tasks, questions and non-issue related inquiries.
Priority is rated as Urgent, High, Normal or Low, and will raise and lower based upon the speed of end-user or Infogix responses, or by internal and external escalations. Priority can also be manually adjusted by end-users while viewing a specific ticket within My Activities.
Response times are measured by combined weekday business hours throughout United States, Ireland and India. Each matrix provides the response time given each combination of Severity (rows) and Priority (columns).