The following steps will allow you to change the Data360 Analyze webapp port without having to reinstall the software.
1. stop all 3 Services
2. change `ls.brain.webapp.port` in cust.prop to the port you need
3. change the tomcat server port in this file: <Install Dir>/tomcat/conf/server.xml
4. check the site.prop in <installDirectory>\Data3SixtyAnalyzeServer\web-conf\ to make sure no other properties need to be changed
5. to maintain the same port for upgrades, update the install4j response.varfile with the new port.
6. restart the Services, re-start D3SA using the new port and ensure dataflows / nodes are running successfully
Please note, in some cases customers may need to change the port in the loading.html file in "<installDirectory>\Data3SixtyAnalyzeServer\webapp\loading".