A new release of Govern will be applied to Production environments on Friday, February 14,2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
This release of Data360 Govern contains additions to the Visualization of assets, improvements to Global Search, preparation for Scoring enhancements, and much more!
Ownership was added to the Visualization tab. Responsibilities display as badges on the diagram and can be expanded to list individual owners. Users can also filter on Responsibility Type.
- The Search categories were reordered with the most common asset types at the top for more efficient searching.
- A 'Clear Filter' option was added to the Filter by Category for a quick way to clear and narrow the scope of the search.
- Search now honors permissions set by responsibilities and responsibility rules. If a user does not have read or more access to an asset it will not be returned in the Search Results.
Administrator will full permissions:User that does not have permissions to view assets in 'Draft' status.
- As we prepare to make Scoring much more visible throughout the UI, including the introduction of new Scores, some basic changes were done in how a score is configured.
- When creating a Governance score an Administrator will select the Asset Type and the Score Type. Any score that has been configured displays in a simple grid. Selecting an item on the grid brings you to a list of measures for that score.
- Please note these changes will not impact your current scoring calculations.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800