An update will be applied to the DEV/UAT environment at 5 pm EST today on Thursday, February 20, 2020. This update will be applied to Production shortly thereafter. A separate announcement will be posted regarding the update to Production
The following issues have been corrected and will be applied with this update:
- Fixed an when sorting by date or number field on reference list grid sorted as a string instead of the data type
- Fixed an issue with the bulk load of Business Lineage when using Lineage version 1, where a number of optional fields () were incorrectly marked as required. These include:
- Source Fusion Configuration
- Source Fusion Path
- Target Fusion Configuration
- Target Fusion Path
- Also corrected a number of lookup fields when downloading a sample spreadsheet for Bulk Load.
For more information about this release, see the 'What's new' section in the product help.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800