The "#UBS056E: MAXIMUM NUMBER OF JOB-ID KEYS REACHED" message means that your Database has reached the maximum number of JOB IDs it can hold. In order to resolve this, you can REORG the database or copy the database into a larger one.
Articles in this section
- What is Multi-Level Reconciliation and how does it work?
- How to speed up processing of very large quantities of keys in ACR/Detail
- What is a Job ID?
- What is the most efficient way to copy ACR/Summary definitions to a new job?
- How to specify comma formatting in values
- Hash Values for Comparing Files
- ACR v9.3 VERTBL Member Missing
- Resolving ACR History REORG Issues
- ACR Version Display
- Managing MicroFocus License Keys