The "#UBS056E: MAXIMUM NUMBER OF JOB-ID KEYS REACHED" message means that your Database has reached the maximum number of JOB IDs it can hold. In order to resolve this, you can REORG the database or copy the database into a larger one.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting ACR to Insight Communication Errors
- How to read ACR's SYSOUT
- Mainframe Hardware Requirement(s)
- Common Reporting Practices For ACR/Summary And ACR/Detail
- ACR Warning #UFI023W
- Adjusting number of records to extract in ACR/Summary
- Common ACR/Summary And ACR/Detail Control Processing Issues
- Common Coding Extraction Challenges
- How to check if an ACR patch is installed?
- Specifying enclosure characters for ACR's delimited user program (UUPDLIM)