Cloud platform support
You can now run the cloud edition of Data360 DQ+ on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
Data views can be configured to support instances running an Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
You can now bulk select dimensions, measures and series when configuring a dashlet. This new bulk select functionality saves time by allowing you to add all fields, or multiple fields, at once, and is particularly useful when working with a data view that has a large number of fields.
For more information, see the "Adding a chart or table" topic in the help.
Streaming analysis nodes
The following two new streaming nodes have been added:
- Streaming Placeholder Input node - Creates placeholder fields to use as a streaming input to
an analysis. For more information, see the "Streaming Placeholder Input" topic in the help.
- Streaming Placeholder Output node - Creates placeholder fields to use as streaming output to
an analysis. For more information, see the "Streaming Placeholder Output" topic in the help.
An index for the CaseUID system field has been created to improve the performance of case updates and inserts. This field is not visible in the UI. If you create an index with the CaseUID field, then this default index will not be created, or it will be removed if it already existed.
- The timeout period of the generate fields REST API call has been increased to thirty minutes.
- The Back / Forward toolbar is now displayed when viewing dashboards in the case
- To support instances running on AWS, the naming requirements of the S3 bucket used by the
product have been relaxed.
- The Streaming nodes are no longer considered to be in "Tech Preview".