This article pertains to modifying the thread pool size setting within the WebSphere Application Server.
1. Login to the WebSphere Administrative Console.
2. Click Servers
3. Click WebSphere Application Servers
4. Window will appear with the list of application servers as depicted below:
5. From the above list, click on the desired application server. For example Click Server1
6. Scroll to the Additional Properties section at the end of the displayed page, and click Thread pools:
7. Below page will pop up:
8. Click the WebContainer link and modify the web container minimum and maximum size as required
9. Click Apply to save the changes and restart the server.
10 Repeat the same steps for the second server in the clusters such as server2.