A new release of Govern will be applied to DEV/UAT environments on Friday, March 13, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST. This release will be applied to Production the following week. A separate notification will be sent regarding Production
This release of Data360 Govern introduces a Data Quality score, with a new look on the asset's scoring tab. It also includes enhancements to the visualization of assets providing the ability to save a filter and see alerts.
- A new Data Quality score type was added with the initial ability to externally provide the the score and contextual measure results.
- The scoring tab was updated with both the Governance and Data Quality score information providing detailed information about the measures contributing to the score.
- The status and scoring badges were restyled and re-positioned in the title bar for clarity and emphasis on these important qualities of the asset.
- The visualization diagram now displays any alerts for assets on the diagram. The alerts consist of any open actions against the asset.
- Users can now save filters on the visualization diagram. The saved filters can be applied to any diagram.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800