The Publish to DQ+ node will push data from Data360 Analyze into a Data Store within Data360 DQ+. The steps below outline how to setup the Publish to DQ+ node.
Note: The Publish to DQ+ node is currently an experimental node. The settings and requirements may change prior to its full release. You will also need to enable experimental nodes in order to see the node:
Setting up the Publish to DQ+ Node
- Add the Publish to DQ+ node to your canvas
- Within the node's properties, specify the DQ+ connection information. Each step below outlines how to determine each property's value.
- EnvironmentName is the name of the Environment within DQ+ that your Data Store will reside. This is the same as the Environment value in the top-right of DQ+:
- DataStoreName and ItemAlternateId is the name and Id the Data Store. You can select any name and Id. This becomes the name of the Data Store in DQ+:
- DeploymentName and DeploymentId is the name of the inbound section that contains your Data Store. This value does not need to match your Tenant Id.
- RequestMode is how to handle creation of Data Store. The recommended setting is Create or Update.
- Url is the full Url of DQ+, including tenantId, if applicable:
- Username and Password are the credentials of a DQ+ User. It is required to create an Application User for this setting. A standard user will result in an HTTP 403 Forbidden error.
The completed properties will look similar to the following:
Next, connection a node that contains your data to the Publish to DQ+ node and run the node.
Within DQ+, the Data Store will be created in the specified location. Note: you will need to make a new pipeline/path and move the Data Store out of the Incoming pipeline before it can be used. All Data Stores within the Incoming pipeline are read-only.