A new release of Govern will be applied to Production environments on Friday, April 17,2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
This release of Data360 Govern includes improvements to the Visualization diagram and navigation, the ability to configure scoring ranges, and an update to rule results.
- An impact view was added to the Visualization diagram. This view allows the user to easily evaluate the impact that any change may have on related assets.
- A predicate of Simple Lineage was added to create lineage between assets not linked by a transformational asset.
- Users now can navigate straight to the Visualization tab from search results providing a simple way to explore the asset.
- In Administration-> Scoring different ranges can be specified per score that displays whether or not a score is considered to be poor, average, or good. This controls how the scoring badge displays on an asset.
- Dates of when scores were change were added to the scoring tab of an asset. This allows a user to easily see when and why scores changed.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800