A new release of Govern will be applied to DEV/UAT environments on Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST. This release will be applied to Production the following week. A separate notification will be sent regarding Production.
This release of Data360 Govern includes improvements to the Visualization diagram and navigation, the ability to configure scoring ranges, and an update to rule results.
- An impact view was added to the Visualization diagram. This view allows the user to easily evaluate the impact that any change may have on related assets.
- A predicate of Simple Lineage was added to create lineage between assets not linked by a transformational asset.
- Users now can navigate straight to the Visualization tab from search results providing a simple way to explore the asset.
- In Administration-> Scoring different ranges can be specified per score that displays whether or not a score is considered to be poor, average, or good. This controls how the scoring badge displays on an asset.
- Dates of when scores were change were added to the scoring tab of an asset. This allows a user to easily see when and why scores changed.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800