A majority of the Support website is public-facing, such as the Knowledge Base and most Community sections. However, registering for an account provides access to additional resources and locations throughout the website.
Account registration is a self-guided process of registering your email address and creating a portal-specific password. The steps to complete this are below:
Click the Sign in link in the top-right of any page, and the prompt shown below will display:
Next, use either
Sign up or
Get a password links to create your account:
Sign upis used for users who don't have an email address on file; i.e. you have not been copied on any support tickets
Get a passwordis used for users who have a known email address, but haven't registered an account yet
If you aren't sure which is the appropriate one to use, you can attempt to use either one - the system will prompt you to use the other one, if needed.
With either link, your email account will receive instructions to complete registration.
Benefits of registering an account
Registering for an account enables the following features:
- Ability to add comments on Knowledge Base articles
- Ability to add Community posts and comments
- Access to Data360 Govern Community
- Access to Infogix ACR Temporary License Generator
- User activity with all your prior account activity, including tickets, posts and comments
- Ability to follow sections of the website for email notifications of updates and new posts