By default, Assure will group together alerts from a control's result action (up to 10 alerts will be combined if there are more than 10). If you want to send each alert or specific alerts individually, you'll need to go into the result action's alerts and check "Perform Separate External Delivery".
Articles in this section
- Configuring Redshift Amazon as an External Data Source in Wildfly
- Unable to access views after the upgrade to Insight 9.3
- Wildfly deploymnets throwing error java.net.BindException: no port available in range [7800 .. 7800]
- How to Turn on Adobe Flash Player for Insight
- Wildfly not starting due to "WFLYCTL0419: '<HOSTNAME> is an invalid value for parameter node-identifier. Values must have a maximum length of 23 bytes"
- How to resolve the error in Perceive while viewing reports: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
- Insight - Application URL loads a blank page in Google Chrome Browser
- Assure - Email Alerts Question
- How to add email address to the License Expiry List
- Sending Email to users or groups that are not in the Infogix Group