By default, Assure will group together alerts from a control's result action (up to 10 alerts will be combined if there are more than 10). If you want to send each alert or specific alerts individually, you'll need to go into the result action's alerts and check "Perform Separate External Delivery".
Articles in this section
- Control View Columns
- Updating Wildfly's LDAP read user timeout
- Set Default Landing Page
- Diagnosing Assure Email Notifications Not Received
- Jgroups join error: "...sent to <GROUP> timed out (after 3000ms), on try..."
- Adding JDBC drivers in Assure
- Infogix ER Attachment Save Location
- ORA-01502: index 'INDEX_NAME' or partition of such index is in unusable state.
- Success Message after stopping Wildfly
- Events stuck in "In Process" after restarting Perceive