Data360 Govern (“Govern”) has the ability to present image on an asset. This can be very helpful if you have a diagram that is used to describe a term.
The following topics will help you add and view an image in Govern.
How do I add an image to a Govern asset?
For information about how to add an image to Govern, click here for the Govern documentation. Then, go to HTML/Richtext section.
What size picture is best to add?
If you have added a picture to Govern and it is too big or too small on the screen, you can modify the size with the following steps:
- Copy the picture from the original source or with a screen capture.
- Paste the picture into a program such as Microsoft’s Paint 3D. Please note, the following steps are Paint 3D specific, but could be applied to other picture editors.
- Choose “Select” and capture the picture.
- Below are suggestions for picture sizes, but the format of your picture may dictate a variation on these
- For a large picture about W: 790 px, H: 500 px
- For a small picture about W: 290 px, H: 200 px
- Save the new picture as a PNG file
- Upload this picture into an HTML/Richtext field type within Govern