Starting in Data360 Analyze v3.6.1, a system data flow named Data360 Failed Schedule Email Notification is now triggered when a scheduled data flow fails. This feature is enabled via the schedule's
Send email on failure setting.
Accessing the Data360 Failed Schedule Email Notification data flow
- From the main Analyze page, click on All folders:
- Click Data360 Services:
- Double click on the data flow:
Setting up the Data360 Failed Schedule Email Notification data flow
- Once within the data flow, click the Send Email node
- Fill in the
FromAddressproperty under the
- Complete all of the node properties under the
- Save the data flow
- Create a new schedule or edit an existing schedule
- Specify the On Failure Send Email setting and input an email address. An email address must be specified for the failed schedule email notification data flow to trigger.
- Save the schedule
- When the data flow associated with the schedule fails, an email notification will be sent