By default, Perceive utilizes two threads to process scheduled report events. If you are testing report events which very large sample data or report events are hung, these long-running events will hold the two available threads and cause a backlog of additional scheduled Report Events.
The instructions below demonstrate how to clear scheduled Report Events to remove hung report events.
- Within the Perceive web UI, navigate to Manage Reports
- On the top navigation, go to View > Reports
- Switch the filter to Scheduled:
- Click on the clock icon to the left of the report. This step will be repeated for any other reports that are hung.
- Click on the delete icon to remove that scheduled execution. Multiple rows may display if the same report has been scheduled multiple times.