A new release of Govern will be applied to DEV/UAT environments on Friday, August 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST. This release will be applied to Production the following week. A separate notification will be sent regarding Production
Attention! Internet Explorer is not a support browser. As of 9/18/2020 Data360 Govern will cease to work on any version of IE. Supported browsers are the latest versions of Chrome and Microsoft Edge. (See https://governhelp.data3sixty.com/preview/Default.htm#c-user-guide/supported-browsers.htm)
What's not new!? This release has a little something for everyone. Please check out the release notes for all new features. Here are some highlights...
Scoring Measures UI
- From the Administration -> Scoring menu, building a scoring measure and viewing all measures for a score definition has been remodeled with a new look and feel, offering a much simpler way to create and manage your measures.
- Improvements were made to speed up the rendering of large lineage diagrams. As a result, hiding asset types on the filter menu shows a different icon than hiding the asset type on the diagram (via the right click menu). Note the change in icons, it will look a little different with this release.
- Two new recipient types were added to workflow.
- Now you can send an email to anyone following the asset.
- You can also send a form or email to a specific Group.
Manage Groups by Active Directory
- While were on the topic of groups, you can now manage your groups via Active Directory. Just turn on the setting in the Administration->Security->Group screen.
- All system fields of an asset are now in their own category called 'System Properties' that will always display collapsed at the bottom of an asset detail page. If you have any custom fields that you want to include, just add them to the category.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800