If you are using Redshift Amazon datasource and would like to configure it with Assure with wildfly deployment, follow the below steps.
1. Navigate to the <install_folder>/Infogix/config/<myConfigName>/<product>. For example, <product>= IA,IV
3. Edit the datasource.properties file for the appropriate parameters for Redshift Amazon datasource.
4. For the JDBC URL, make sure to include the port number and database instance in the URL string as shown below:
# JDBC URL of the database.
5. Per Assure release notes, if you establish JDBC driver modules in WildFly with the names “com.sybase”, “com.db2” or “com.postgres”, then Infogix Assure will be able to access the JDBC driver classes directly for those modules. Since Redshift is not a supported module by itself, you will need to change the Database type to either postgres, sybase, or db2 when configuring the datasources.properties for Redshift data source as below:
# Database type.
6. Database driver and database location should be set as below:
# Database driver and location.
7. Once the datasource.properties file has been filled with the appropriate parameters, save the file.
8. Navigate to the <install_folder>/Infogix/bin and run validate-config-values.sh or validate-config-values.bat script.
9. Once the validate-config-values script is successfully validated, run clean.sh or clean.bat script.
10. Run deploy.sh or deploy.bat script
11. Once the deployment is successful, open the wildfly adminconsole and test the datasource connection and it should be connecting succesfully.