If you are trying to view reports in Perceive with wildfly deployment and running into the below error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser (Error UID: 5431b9ec-5e88-46ae-8e50-0662fd47fdeb)
Follow below steps to fix the issue:
- Open the appserver.properties file and add the below JVM argument for wildfly java options:
- Save the Appserver.properties file and run validate-config-values script
- Run clean script to uninstall the application.
- Run deploy script to redeploy the application to take effect of the changes.
- Once the deployment is done, restart server.
- Try to access the report that was failing and it will be visible now.