Counts and amounts can be reported with or without commas on the Control, Free-Form, and User Reports for ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail. Options for reporting values with/without commas are available at the global (user option) and item levels. At the item level, you can specify whether to print commas in internal items, history items, calculated items, and rules. The option "Print Commas" Y/N is in the panels at the item level.
Articles in this section
- What is Multi-Level Reconciliation and how does it work?
- How to speed up processing of very large quantities of keys in ACR/Detail
- What is a Job ID?
- What is the most efficient way to copy ACR/Summary definitions to a new job?
- How to specify comma formatting in values
- Hash Values for Comparing Files
- ACR v9.3 VERTBL Member Missing
- Resolving ACR History REORG Issues
- ACR Version Display
- Managing MicroFocus License Keys