ACR/Detail's Extraction Program Interface (EPI) feature can be leveraged in this scenario. The primary focus and intent of ACR/Detail EPI is to allow users to add controls to applications that process large volumes of data with a minimal overhead. Given this focus, there are some definition limitations. We have fully documented the EPI feature and its limitations in ACR/Detail User Guide. Assuming your job meets the criteria for using EPI, you will see a significant decrease in processing time.
Articles in this section
- What is Multi-Level Reconciliation and how does it work?
- How to speed up processing of very large quantities of keys in ACR/Detail
- What is a Job ID?
- What is the most efficient way to copy ACR/Summary definitions to a new job?
- How to specify comma formatting in values
- Hash Values for Comparing Files
- ACR v9.3 VERTBL Member Missing
- Resolving ACR History REORG Issues
- ACR Version Display
- Managing MicroFocus License Keys