This course will explain advanced Data360 Govern functionalities. The course provides you with concepts, examples and hands-on practice exercises to continue your training of Data360 Govern functionality.
To sign up for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is currently a Data360 Govern administration and is interested in expanding their knowledge of Govern functionality.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Read the Data360 Govern Data Sheet
- Taken the Data360 Govern Administration Training- Module 1 course, or be very familiar with the content covered in the course
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand how to create relation lookup fields that show subsequent relationships
- Create permissions for users who do not have responsibilities on assets
- Configure and use diagram asset types
- Create and view surveys and survey results
- Utilize Govern REST APIs
- Create advanced workflows that incorporate the field change, relationship change, HTTP Request and HTTP Response activity types
- Configure and interpret data quality scores
Remote: 3 three-hour remote sessions.