Copy and paste nodes to duplicate them
You can now copy and paste single or multiple nodes in an analysis chain, then change their properties, as required. This is particularly useful when you need similar nodes in a chain. There is no relationship or link between the original node or selection and the copied one/s, other than having similar properties. As a result, a change in one will not be reflected in a change in the other one.
Copy to and Move to are available for multiple selections in the pipeline tree
You can now use Copy to and Move to options for multiple stages in the pipeline tree.
New drill-down capability for an analysis diagram that involves a nested analysis
A new drill-down capability for an analysis diagram that involves a nested analysis in the Executions page, is now available.
OpenID Connect (OIDC) authentication added
Support for OpenID Connect (OIDC) authentication has been added, to integrate with Okta for cloud deployment.
Configuration options for AWS and Azure have been added
Options for configuring the storage space for the AWS environment's dedicated cluster execution profile have been added. In addition, automatic scaling configuration options for the AWS and Azure environment's dedicated cluster execution profiles have also been added.
- You can optionally select "keep owner", when transitioning to a terminal state in case
- Support for Protegrity for data tokenization has been added.
- Disabled items have been removed from the Case Management search view "Transition" menu.
- A dataProtectorInfo property has been added to the GraphQL systemInfo API.
- A deleteItems GraphQL API has been added.
- An updateItem GraphQL API has been added.
- SecuPi support for data tokenization has been added.
- Support for Single Logout (SLO) for the SAML authentication type has been added.
- You can now download AWS Elastic Beanstalk log files, as well as the web tier log files from AWS and Azure single tenant deployments.
- You can now type in a field name in the Add/Edit filter field and display the results.
- You can now to download log files from the Azure App Service.
- A new flag has been added to the populateUsers() GraphQL API, to determine if a user should be an administrator, or not.
- UI support to configure disk space and auto scaling for dedicated clusters in environments has been added