Within Govern, ALL changes are recorded, even if there are no visible changes ( such as "blank" entries ). As a result, when an API is called, Govern will record it in the audit trail regardless.
Articles in this section
- Recalculation of Score through API
- Fixing the Asset field headers not wrapping
- Data360 Govern: how batch processes work
- Logged / Recorded "Changes"
- Datetime Display in Govern
- Granting access to create relationships to/from assets a user does not own
- Data360 Connectors: how to troubleshoot the JDBC connector
- How to reassign a workflow to any other user
- Date format in Govern
- How to Organize Menu