Analyze data across your mainframe and host-based environments for accurate, consistent and reliable data
Business operations depend on readily available information to impact their critical decisions and positively affect ROI. ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail enable automated controls to analyze data across business operations for early detection of inaccurate data, leading to reduced errors and improved efficiencies.
Functional areas we serve
• Operations – Provide automated business rules at critical operation points, helping reduce risk and avoid propagation of inaccurate data throughout the enterprise.
• Finance – Eliminate time-consuming spreadsheets and manual balancing. View trends of your information to analyze your company’s key performance indicators in critical processes.
• IT – Provide insight into the accuracy of your processing, ensuring data is consistent and reliable throughout the enterprise.
Who we help
• Executives/Leadership – Develop automated business rules that help satisfy compliance and audit requirements throughout the business.
• Directors/Managers – Reduce operating expenses by cutting the costs of errors and reprocessing.
• Analysts/Developers – Easily design, develop and execute automated business rules based on user-defined parameters and data from a variety of sources and formats.
• Automated and Independent – Automated and independent controls create a lower cost alternative to manual or semi-automated controls for validating information. Independent business rules monitor data to ensure that the information is accurate, without impacting existing processes.
• Complete, End-to-End Validation – ACR/Summary compares file-level totals, cumulative totals and records while ACR/Detail to read a vast set of data sources and file types, both solutions execute automated business rules to verify data across applications, LPARs, and systems, ensuring reliable data across the enterprise.
• Non-Intrusive or Embedded Processing – Validate information at its source and in its native format to identify duplicate files, corrupt transactions, or incorrect values. Non-intrusive validation can run concurrent to your processes, or embedded within your application to identify errors before they affect downstream processes. Information can be controlled from multiple file, database or report sources to cross-check for consistency.
• Flexible User Interface – With complete user interfaces available for the z/OS, Windows, UNIX and AS/400 platforms, you can write the automated business rules for your business using the interface on your users’ platform and run them where the data resides. The business-rules engine allows you to easily perform flexible extraction, balancing, and reporting of information on your mainframe and on other platforms. These rules can be easily written, maintained and updated to meet industry changes, compliance demands and company audits.
• Flexible Reporting and Outputs – A variety of reports including standard, columnar and customized options are available to help you make informed decisions, satisfy compliance requirements, and accelerate corrective actions. ACR/Detail also provides a completely customizable output file to facilitate corrections. ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail automated business rules and reports can be sent to Iour web-based solution Insight for web-based viewing and analysis.
• Analyze Historical Results – ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail history analysis capabilities can help you review trends in your information. Trending is accomplished using calculations and standard deviations available in analysis reports. Operational history can be integrated with our web-based solution Insight for graphical views.