Assure the accuracy of your information with automated balancing
Effectively managing today’s complex systems – and the changes that new technologies bring – has become a key competitive advantage.
Finding a way to keep pace with all of these changes – while still running operations efficiently and providing accurate data to customers – is vital to your company’s success.
You need to ensure that your critical information is correct. That’s why Precisely created ACR/Summary. This solution:
- Provides automated balancing, historical comparisons, and error reporting.
- Uses powerful rules to verify the accuracy of data in your current or history files, databases, and reports – totals, subtotals, record counts, dates, and text – before you use it.
- Performs flexible extraction, balancing, and trending of high-volume data files.
- Provides complete reporting of all data, based on your requirements.
Assure the accuracy of your summary-level information
ACR/Summary is a powerful tool that can help you assure that your data is accurate, consistent, and reliable. All of which can help you to decrease costs, increase productivity, and enhance processes by:
- Verifying that your data is useful and reliable information.
- Using your own balancing rules to automatically:
- Extract data that you want to balance from numerous sources, such as print spools, keyboard entries, and programs.
- Sort and balance data values within one or more reports, or against values from previous cycles or other applications.
- Report results accurately.
ACR/Summary assures information integrity at the summary level to help you deliver the information that is critical to managing risk and increasing profitability.
Better technology, greater benefits
ACR/Summary easily integrates with all of our products. It also provides a standard solution for balancing all of your data. You can balance information across daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly processing cycles – and across applications from payroll to general ledger.
ACR/Summary provides continuous control whenever your applications run. It captures and compares data between systems, and can perform a final check before sending information to your customers, managers, or partners. It also provides a number of features to help assure that your critical business information is accurate.
- Automates the balancing of information in files that drive your batch production processes.
- Detects errors and inconsistencies in information content and processes.
- Reduces costs and reruns, and saves hours of time-consuming, expensive – and often inaccurate – manual balancing.
Extract, analyze, and report on selected history data:
- Store data values from previous production cycles – or any other predefined period.
- Retrieve history data for financial audits, or comparisons to new data.
- Identify trends and data fluctuations easily.
- Enhance information controls to provide uniform balancing – and a consistent audit trail.
Web-based information access
Insight provides online access to ACR/Summary data – including centralized business data, reports, and graphical displays of trends – to help you drill down into the details.
Customized system alerts
Be certain that users, managers, and customers receive accurate information every time. To speed resolution, ACR/Summary can send system alerts in the form of user-defined return codes and messages that enable your employees to respond appropriately to each error.
Flexible reporting features
- Standard balancing reports show the results of each balancing step, and a summary of results for multiple steps.
- ACR/Summary also provides valuable management reports, and allows you to create customized user reports.