ACR/Workbench can help you bridge the skills gap between your business users and IT staff, because it puts the power of the mainframe at your fingertips
Put the power of the mainframe at your fingertips
Communicating information control requirements between business analysts and IT staff can be a challenge. Especially when your core processes run on the mainframe.
While analysts know the business control requirements, they lack mainframe expertise. And, developers have to write the rules, but may not be able to fully grasp the business needs.
If you are using ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail for balancing and reconciliation, you know the power of automated controls. Now, defining and implementing those controls is easier than ever with ACR/Workbench. This desktop-based solution:
- Provides an easy-to-use interface to your mainframe
- Allows users to build rules at their desktop.
- Makes it easier for technical staff to implement controls based on business needs.
- Streamlines rules creation tasks to speed up implementations
Write your own rules – right at your PC
ACR/Workbench can help you bridge the skills gap between your business users and IT staff, because it puts the power of the mainframe at your fingertips. By offering PC-based control writing capabilities, this solution makes it easier for you to:
- Implement the controls needed to assure information integrity.
- Accelerate control development to reduce programming hours and costs.
- Run sample jobs and files on your PC to streamline controls testing
Maximize the value of your software investment
ACR/Workbench provides numerous companies with benefits like these. In fact, this solution has become a best practice that many organizations use to develop their new Precisely information integrity controls.