Changes to the UI branding and appearance
The current UI and documentation styles and colors of Data360 DQ+ have been updated to match the Precisely brand.
Computed fields and Calculator fields have been added
Computed fields have been added to case stores, and Calculator fields are added in case management and data entry search screens.
Local Field added to the Administration Settings
Under Administration settings, a Locale field is added which affects how data is displayed throughout the system and in the Execution Log.
Provision to Define Individual column widths
You should be able to now specify the column widths of the data grid used in the dashboard. Also clicking on the header will now select it instead of sorting it.
View a case directly from the case list
A new provision is added where you can now view a case directly from the case list, simply by clicking the hyperlink in the first column,
New chapter added to Data360 DQ+ Azure Installation Guide
Information about how to change the Microsoft Azure secret has been added to the installation guide
Maximum allowed storage increased for dedicated AWS instances
The maximum allowed storage for dedicated instances on AWS, has been increased to 16384GB.
Case Management changes
Under Case Management, You will now be able to Define the initial view and manage the names in the navigation menu. Earlier you could only configure the default dashboard but now you can also select either the search screen or the queue.
Semantic type filtering updates
Based on the latest fast text analysis (FTA) and the locale settings, Semantic type filtering has been updated to datastore and casestore fields, dataview fields and dataview computer fields, when they are strings.
- A new home page design, with the ability to add stages to the favorites and recently
- Trial support for JWT authentication has been added. This is also applicable for single-tenant cloud and enterprise deployments.
- The case management and data entry search screens now display longer column headers,
before they are elided.
- You can now search for null values in the case screen filter fields.
- Support of Protegrity for data tokenization has been added.
- A text filter dashlet has been added to dashboards to support the filtering of multiple
- SecuPi support for data tokenization has been added.
- Support for reading .gz and .gzip files as data store data sources has been added.
- A prometheus /metrics endpoint has been added, for collecting web requests and stage
- Google Dataproc can now be used for the compute cluster in the enterprise version.
- Support for a generic Spark data source input and output has been added.
- Encryption of the environment-related encrypted properties and the Data360 Govern secret key
has been improved.
- Descriptions have been added to the dataview field definitions, and custom fields of the
- Field descriptions for data and case stores, as well as data views, now display as tooltips,
associated with the column headers of a data table, in a dashboard, or within case search
- The ability to add or update the app user in GraphQL API has been added.
- A new Spark Data Source layout has been added to S3 and HDFS/ADLS repository types, called
"Spark Data Source".
- Added Google KMS support for key encryption, in an enterprise deployment.
- A new repository type called “Spark Data Source” has been added.
- Support for more security headers for the API and Web pages has been added, leading to an
improved security posture.
- The standard log4j Java jar file has been replaced with one that has classes with security
- Support for multiple SecuPi applications for data protection has been added.