An update will be applied to the PROD environment on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM CT.
Data360 DQ+ 7.1. contains updates to the user interface branding and appearance, full integration with tokenization vendors, new calculator field available in case management, and more.
Changes to the UI branding and appearance
The Data360 DQ+ user interface (UI) and documentation styles and colors have been updated to match the Precisely brand and provide a common look & feel across all Precisely products.
Security Tokenization Integration
Computed fields and calculator fields
Computed fields have been added to case stores, while calculator fields are a new addition to case management and data entry search screens.
Added a locale field to administration settings
A locale field has been added to administration settings, which affects how data is displayed throughout the system and in the executions log. For more information, see the "Setting localization" topic in the product help.
Additional features that have been included are:
- The ability to define the initial view when the case management page is opened
- The ability to rename dashboards, queues, and search buttons in case management screens
- The ability to add stages to the favorites and recently updated lists
- The ability to define column widths on the data grid used in a dashboard has been added
- The ability to view a case directly from the case list has been provided
- The maximum allowed storage for dedicated AWS instances has been increased
- and more...