An update will be applied to the following UAT environments on Saturday, May 13, 2022 according to the following schedule:
- US UAT environments at 5:00 PM CT
- EU/UK/AU UAT environments at 4:00 PM CT
Please note that this product release is only available to Infogix SaaS customers. Any updates to UAT will not be able to migrated until PROD is upgraded to the same release.
Spectrum OnDemand integration, new administrator capabilities, and dashboard updates.
Data360 DQ+ 8.0 contains an out-of-the-box integration with Spectrum OnDemand to validate addresses, provides updates to the administration capabilities, enhances dashboard configurability and more.
Make sure you check out your UAT environment to see the changes prior to Production.
Integration with Spectrum OnDemand for Address Validation added
Data360 DQ+ now provides an out-of-the box integration with Spectrum to provide address validation capability. A new node has been added. When utilized in an analysis flow, this node calls the address validation service from Spectrum OnDemand with minimal configuration required from the user. The new node performs an API call and transforms the response using a JSON parser.
Administrators can now change passwords
Administrators can now change the password of an internal user directly rather than instructing the user on how to make this change.
Use the parent’s chart series color when drilling down
When a dashboard is created with drill-down capabilities, the user now can indicate that the child dashboard color scheme should default to the color scheme of the parent dashboard.
Additional features that have been included are:
- OAuth 2.0 implemented for authentication with DQ+ Rest APIs
- The case insensitive option is now available to allow a user to filter fields that are a string type, with a component type of text or text-area and not for numeric type
- For added security, a Content-Security-Policy HTTP response header has been added. And Content-Security-Policy headers have been added to images and to java script file's server responses
- Single-sign-on (SSO) support between Data360 DQ+ and Assure DQ. Now, when Assure DQ URLs are opened from Data360 DQ+, you do not need to login again
- and more...