There are lots of new features in Data3Sixty DQ+ 3.1 listed below. This release will have a general availability date of May 4th for both SaaS and Enterprise customers:
- Basic Profiling of Data Stores: Users can view profiling and data quality results of data stores directly on the data store without the need to create additional analysis chains, cutting time to insights:
- Export to MS Excel (.xlsx): Within a dashlet, users now have the option export to MS Excel (.xlsx) providing the data that is driving the visualization.
- Increased Dashboard Configurability: Users can create a custom look and feel of their dashboards through configurability of tooltips, font size, color, and style.
- Card Dashlets Provide Multiple Charts within a Single Dashlet: Create multiple charts that can be stacked and triggered within a single dashlet allowing for tailored charts to be displayed in a single dashlet.
- Targeting of Dashlets: Individual dashlets can now apply filters to selective dashlets within a dashboard creating a more customized user dashboard experience.
Highlights of Usability Product Improvements
Within this release are several usability enhancements that will make the user experience much more delightful:
- Autofit Table Width: Automatically expand data grid columns to fill in the full display within a data grid dashlet creating a completed look to the dashboard.
- Sub-Total within a Pivot Table: Create custom measures for pivot grids that can be used for sub-totals, aggregations, and derived fields to add more value to pivot grids.
Check out all of the features in Data3Sixty DQ+ 3.1 in the attached release notes!
Please sign in to leave a comment.